Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday is COMING~!!!

I've been waiting for my holiday so patiently
Cos my final just begin on Next Monday
but everyone is crazy for Xmas celebration now..
No mood for revision..
Tiam..

For myself..
working well with those respectful founders, scholars and forerunners or we call as economists..
understanding their great contributions in the past
and Bla Bla Bla..
Not boring..but bit complicated..
(History of Economic Thought)

N once i finish my final
i'll start off my holiday tripsss! YooHoo~
travel around North M'sia for 1 month Semester Break
Xmas party in Singapore as well.. :D
Cant wait for that to come..
I'm Coming~~~ hehe..
(Feel like shouting out the song of B.E.P. on the day i finish my last paper --> I Got A Feeling~That tonight's gotta be a good good night~ Haha..)

Other than that,
trip is not the only mission for me
I have to carry out final preparation for my campus's Buddhist Camp
I'm very appreciate that i was given a chance to join the committee group
holding post as a vice chairman..
To be honest..
it's kind of different from camps before
no longer a camp for kids or teenagers..
It's for young adults (undergraduates)
so the theme, the target..
and also the mind-set built up for this camp
is very different..
We had a harsh starting..process..
But it's ok..
Let's move on and work together..
I know you all tried your best
THANK YOU...
May Buddha bless us for this camp
activities run smooth..
everyone safe and healthy..
and we're all mindful every moment
See you all soon.. ^^




No comments: