Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Malaysia My Home TV Show..

It's a nice show from AEC
recently they introduced the places in Sabah & Sarawak..
I tried to search for the videos in youtube
there are some of them..but not complete
however..i enjoy the videos
it really enhanced my knowledge about my hometown
there are lots which we never know as younger generation
i think everyone should watch this show
it is a successful program from AEC
looking forward for more stories about the Chinese in Malaysia







3 comments:

lulu_ma said...

Yes Yes Yes! I did watch it. Very meaningful. There's one episode about my dialect Heng Hua. I get to understand my root better.

Horseyma said...

家在馬來西亞,I know is a nice show, but never have chance to watch not even a second as I'm always away from home.

Came to notice the story on our beloved hometown from the newspaper.But never appear in my ming that someone will posted in youtube,until reading your blog.

Damn proud to be Sarawakian and managed to refresh the memory and the history of our hometown.

And I spotted my grandpa^^

Carol Lim said...

--> lulu

haha...yea!!
but i missed that episode la..tried to serach for more in youtube, but onli the preview..
haih..
i even join the fb group for this program..haha...

--> horsey

really??? ang tao sio sio on screen oh?? hahaah...where?? i goanna wac it again..hahaha
it's ok la..try to catch up in youtube and mayb videos in fb..
it is really a nice show..a great 1.. haha...