Tuesday, May 4, 2010

IA IA IA...

Hmm..just sat for my 3rd paper today..
But it seems like I'd finished my final exam..
Haha..while I still have 2 papers to go..==
Swt right?.. Yea..i know..
in fact, i really felt release
IA = investment analysis
OMG~i feel so sick to mention bout it
i really hate it every time when i saw the title
Night mare night mare!!
It supposed to be..
But i don't know why
something strange just happened
I was working hard over this annoying thing last night
what the.. I'm sure i'm not drunk
i don't feel my hatred at all
..sounds odd..
I just kept on repeating "Do my best" in my mind
I don't wanna fail for this subject please..
need some more sweet dreams for final year in UTAR
=='''
but i really proud of myself
I enter the room without fear
Haha.. & I just realise i have the potential in boasting
LOL...
starting from the 1st Q until the last..
Boasting all the way..til the end..
I thought i'll be calling my mum
and cry to her that i can't write anything
but i did not..Good Job!!!
Haha.. the second i handed in my paper
my phone rang and it was my mum
Good Timing..
well...i'm really glad that i did not hand in an empty paper
I wrote the answer~
WOOHOO~I WROTE~!!!
need celebration???? hahaha..

and..thousands thanks to my friend, YM
she really helped me lots in this subject..
Thanks gal~!! Lov ya!!
Don't cry when u read this yea? LOL~

Happy Final & Happy Holiday to Local U ppl~!!

No comments: