Monday, July 19, 2010

*+*Wedding*+* Season*+*

maybe it's just kind of coincidence..
but i can feel the "wedding season" is here
in this summer time ^^

Just sent my greeting overseas yesterday
A friend of mine went through her registration ceremony in Australia
she got herself a lovely dress on
with a elegant hair accessories
She's beautiful..and blessed with her man..



a friend asked me 1 question few days ago..
while we're discussing bout someone's wedding
it sounds like this..

"why are we still single..? we aren't that bad right?"

i went speechless at that moment..
not trying to ignore her
coz i can't find any answer for her either
XD..
(just share for fun)

I realize that slowly i've reach the age..
people around try to stable down
it sounds funny sometimes..
we're just in the early stage of 20
yet the environment keep remind us to prepare for coming 30
yea right..time flies..

8 years ago..
i met my girl Evan for the 1st time..
we talked bout that..
and we wonder how bout 8 years later..?
has she married to her man?
give birth to her 1st child?
working hard to have a "Dragon" baby when she's 36?

How bout me..?
where am i? what i'm doing?
how's life going..?
He.. these questions make me helpless

another wedding coming up..within a month
my girl from Kuching.. get close with her since NS
congratz P.T.
wish to send her my regards during her big day..
i can't hide my smile when i heard all these good news
felt so glad..

4 comments:

nyin said...

haas....

Carol Lim said...

==..

Anonymous said...

Evan Here
I will pia hard for Dragon baby. Not coming this two years. too early.
HE just pia now and prepare for us in coming soon.
Will reserve a place for u as my sister.
after me, will be u? but chung tel me, he will be the last until we all.. JACES will be the best after all.

Remember- God loves good people.
Love ya babe.

Carol Lim said...

love u too..

i cant guarantee i'll b d nex after u..but for sure i'll be there on ur big day..XD..