Saturday, August 1, 2009

Life of A Pres. List Student & 3rd Class Hon Student

WELL..this is a random post
actually i should be studying for my exam this morning
but those figure were just driving me crazy
SO i started to play around with my Hp again
took some pictures last night and i came across something funny..

sometimes it's kind of tension to be with those top student
I'm afraid of that actually..since i was small..
N now..i am in the same room with a President List student.. T.T
should i say PITY or LUCKY??? Haha...
(she'l kill me for sure if i say pity >.<)
Well..let me show you part of our daily life..



So.. this is our table
we combined them together since we moved in last sem
Notice any difference??
Haha.. more detail bout it later..


Ok..this is the one..
Pres. List Student..
look at her table
did you hear it's groaning with books, notes..?
FUYOH~~~


=.=.....
obviously..this is mine..
with those bottles..boxes..
BTW..did you notice my dictionary and notes somewhere??
HaH!! you have a good eyes!
(:P..just for fun..)


the view from my window..nice blue sky..


if there's stary night, it's even wonderful..
(but without those insects please..it's annoying)

Finally, introduce you to our room..
will be here till the day we graduate.^^





3 comments:

Ng Jin Chen (JaCee) said...

still got time to take picture wo~~~
haha~

YiiHan said...

nothing to do so taking photos of ur room? hehe..

Carol Lim said...

--> jin chen
no la..jus a while onli la..
some pic i took lon time ago..post 2gether onli..

--->yii han
hehe..jus feel tired so rest a while then find sthg 2 do 2 mask myself stay awake lo.. hehe..jus 4 fun la..