Thursday, August 27, 2009

PS, L Love You

"PS, I Love You"

Finally i got myself a chance to grab this book for a read
since my roommate introduced it to me in my 1st sem
The story flows so smooth with nice descriptions
for every movements and moments
It's just so true..and alive..
Felt like i was watching a movie
instead of reading a story book




Some people wait their whole lives to find their soul mates. But not Holly and Gerry.

Childhood sweethearts, they could finish each other's sentences and even when they fought, they laughed. No one could imagine Holly and Gerry without each other.

Until the unthinkable happens. Gerry's death devastates Holly. But as her 30th birthday looms, Gerry comes back to her. He's left her a bundle of notes, gently guiding Holly into her new life without him, each note signed 'PS, I Love You'.

As the notes are gradually opened, and as the year unfolds, Holly is both cheered up and challenged. The man who knows her better than anyone sets out to teach her that lifes goes on. With some help from her friends, and her noisy and loving family, Holly finds herself laughing, crying, singing, dancing and being braver than ever before.

Life is for living, she realises. But it always helps if there's an angel watching over you.

The Letter..

My darling Holly,

I don't know where you are or when exactly you are reading this. I just hope that my letter has found you safe and healthy. You whispered to me not long ago that you couldn't go on alone. You can, Holly.

You are strong and brave and you can get through this. We shared some beautiful times together and you made my life...you made my life. I have no regrets.

But i am just a chapter in your life, there will be many more. Remember our wonderful memories, but please don't be afraid to make some more.

Thank you for doing me the honour of being my wife. For everything, i am eternally grateful.

Whenever you need me, know that i am with you.

Love for ever,
Your husband and best friend,
Gerry.

PS. I promised you a list, so here it is. And remember, i'm looking out for you, so I will know...




***for you..RC.1973***

6 comments:

Evan Lim said...

I love Ps. I love you so much..
It lets me to tears.. touching...
i can keep on reading and raeding and watch the movie over and over again..
Really loves it.

Carol Lim said...

u read it n wac it b4??
reali nice rite?
where can i get d movie?
i wan wac..
i jus lov tis book so muc
it jus keep me readin n readin..

Evan Lim said...

haha..i did buy the dvd.. i do have a post tat title ps i love you too..
haha.. i read this story for 3 times, watch the movie for many time when i am free.. Its a great movie..
same goes to he just not that into u..
if u wan watch this movie, then i borrow u dvd lo.. i do download it too.. haha..bluray version..
Gerry really is a sweet husband.. omg...
u make me wanna watch it again..

Carol Lim said...

haha...
we r addicted to it
but it's worth readin lo..
hehe..
good! we read the same nice book

Anonymous said...

i'm looking for dis book too.. but.. neither i can found it at my library o bookstore.. >.< pity me.. 1st time wan read book bt cant get d book..

Carol Lim said...

then wac d movie lo..
got d movie ma..
my sch hav 2 books..
las 2 sem al out of stock lo..
ppl keep borrow..
now tis sem finali no ppl borrow liao lo.. haha..