Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Date With Buddha..释迦牟尼佛传

I had a date with Buddha about few weeks ago..
To meet him, I travelled all the way to Penang with couple of friends
only one word i use to describe about this trip
"LUCKY"
I am a lucky girl..really lucky
WHY..??
here..the photos for the trip..
I'll tell you the reason later..^^


Nice sign boards at Chew Jetty, Penang


Houses above the sea..Chew Jetty
Actually i wanna visit Lim Jetty, none of us with the surname Chew, yet we visited "Chew".. @.@


The view.. Chew Jetty


Siam Buddhist Temple


Haha..Mmm..=)


Thai Buddhist Temple
So, this place tells the 1st reason why i am lucky
I have been to this place about 6 years ago
But then I cannot remember it is in Penang throughout all these years
I've asked my friends in campus to find out where it is..


Because i wanna meet Him again..
& finally..I met Him..again..^^


This is 宝誉堂..we went there to meet 开根法师
who helped us a lot during the camp in Jan
2nd reason why I am lucky..
Silently in me, I wished to visit this place when we passed by the previous night & the Venerable brought us there the next day.. :D


Gurney Drive..30 min walking distance from 三慧讲堂
actually it's the sea side or should i call it a bay..?


Wedding Dress Exhibition in Gurney Plaza
(remind me of the "wedding dress" song from TaeYang..Ha!==)


台湾风味情..wonderful deco


:D..this means that it is a nice place for photo taking..=P


锅贴面


& here comes the climax..The Buddha Show
1st time on LIVE..
3rd reason why i am lucky..
I watched this show 10 years ago in VCD
but I wish I can watch it LIVE..
and 10 years later, I made it.. =)


Random..
Banana Leaf Rice..and nice building.. XD

No comments: