Sunday, July 13, 2008

~My 20th Bday!!~

hi hi... ah miao is me.. hehe...
mmm...1st blog of mine.. sharing is caring ma.. he.. ^^

2008.7.3.... a special day to me in Westlake, Kampar since i came here on 24th May, 3.7.2008 is my 20th birthday.. actually this day meant a lot to me, it's my very 1st birthday without any beloved one by my side.. in the past 19 years, i used to have my family, my special friend, my buddies, my close friends and many more people around celebrating my birthday.. but this year is totally different, a birthday like no other.. counting the days, my birthday was getting nearer and nearer, i wondered how will i celebrate my birthday this year.. honestly i did feel very lonely while thinking about all this, especially during the night, lying on my bed.. i was thinking would there be any surprise from my family, my friends from hometown or maybe somewhere else in Malaysia.. hehe.. ya, your are right, i admit that i'm comforting myself..to avoid myself from thinking something sad or negative. if cindy is still here in kampar with me, at least i have a companian as she's one of my buddies. i don't expect any surprises from my new friends here, niether my housemates nor my coursemates, as our friendship is still fresh.. and actually we don't really know each other's personal detail since we only met for 1 and a half month.. however, sometimes the Angel prepares us a surprise secretly..extremely secret.. it's really an unexpected surprise which light up my birthday eve and birthday night.. guess wat...

i got a strange call from my coursemate Yik Mun that night... she's never that hardworking to call me up and request to do discussion with me (because i'm always the one calling her and ask her for discussion about our assignment and so on.. hehe... :P), somemore she said meet in the late night 11.30pm, yet i am so free by the time she call me up, 9++pm. actually i'm having minor fever that night so i tried to ask her make it earli, but still ended up onli 30min earlier, i had to meet her at 11pm.. at 11pm, she came of course..but with an evil smile..weird la!! why smile, right?? hehe..then i realised she's hiding something because when i ask "what u wana discuss so lat??" she burst out laughing..i was shocked with that.. hahaha.. '''(",) then she asked me go get change of my clothes, we're going out for supper.. CRazy??..i'm sick still ask me go supper in the late night..in a sudden, my coursemate Kok Soon barge into my room, hahahahaha...i confirmed that they were preparing something, just i had no idea what it is. they brought me to westlake and i was stunned.. nearly half a class of my coursemate were there preparing my surprise.. hahahaha... "Happy Birthday Carol~~~!!!" everyone yelled... we had a great night.. (photos to share with you all... :))

wow...

my cake.. cappuchino flavour i think..



my present?? haha.. nope!!

FE gals~ 7 flower??

FE guys~ 7 grass?? haha..

were they drunk or crazy?? i also dono.. hehe.. '''(",)




thanks friends!!!


on 3rd July, i received another surprise which is whole FE lecture class sang me a birthday song during our short break, including my lecturer Miss Teoh (actually she did not know who's birthday, she just sang with them..haha..)... shy ar @^.^@~ (i hid my face under my jacket, lik an ostrich, huhu..--") there's another group of peopole who i wish to say hundreds thanks to, they are my housemates at 1480 westlake... they really surprised me on my birthday night.. numbers of them and few from doors nearby also shown up, they brought me a cake too.. hehe.. nice nice!!! thanks guys! last but not least.. i must remember to thanks my family members, my buddies, my friends from Kuching, KL, Kelantan, Singapore..and also Hong Kong. hahaha.. birthday greeting and wishes in friendster, email on so forth... thanks for my birthday hat, thanks for Aunty Adeline's present all the way from Kuching through my sister in middle of June.. thanks and thanks..!! :)

but there's no guarantee that a birthday girl will have a total lucky birthday... you know what happened to me on my birthday?? haih... pity me pushing and pulling my bicycle all the way back to my house after my lecture at 4pm, walking in the rain helplessly.. the bicycle's paddle had come loose from its body.. i called the mechanic and he rejected to help me with the stupid reason "it's raining.." (feel like wana beat him up at that moment..Geram~!!)... then he asked me to wait for him near the guard house, i waited for more than 30min and yet he did not turn up. FINE...i refused to wait anymore, it's raining ar.. of course that night i was fever again.. worst than the night before... sigh..--"

~HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO ME~
a new wish for my 20th birthday...(can't tell..he..)

3 comments:

tommykid said...

haha..
yeah..
i m de first to post u a comment
so u really enjoy ur birthday la..
it's a good thg for u i guess..
wish u all de best n luck

~~tony~~

Carol Lim said...

hehe.. ya, u'r d 1st lo.. thanks!! ha.. don wori, i'l continue improv my bloggin skill. hehehehe..^^"

Ng Jin Chen (JaCee) said...

haha..
i wan join join lo..
hee..