Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally..Holiday's OVER..

it has been few days since i left Kuching on 31 dec 2008
yup..exactly on the last day of 2008..
everyone planned for the countdown
unfortunately, i m leavin my hometown on this day..
absent from KBS Teens' camp reunion & countdown activity
absent from 14th's countdown BBQ party
absent from buddies' countdown gatherin..
many of them complaint about my flight
but the only i have is my apologis.. =.='''

stay in tony's place for 3 nites b4 i'm back in my campus
of cos i wont miss the chance for shopping in KL
bought 2 pants from Sg Wang, Black & White.. ^^
well..i was alone on the day when i reached kampar
empty street, empty houses..
i locked myself in the room whole night untill the next day
to be honest, i was afraid..to be home alone
i slept at 3am with the lights switched on & music from my laptop
tried to bring myself into a totaly sleepy mood.. *stupid rite?* =.='''
thanks to my frens who accompany me whole nite on the phone & also msn

most of my former housemates moved out during the 3 months break
which means..there'r new tenants coming in this sem
i met few gals so far..from far & near.
all of us mix around well in my house
i m glad with this occurrence
at least we welcome & respect each other's existence
kah yin's return saved me from loneliness
sharing with each other as usual about our sem break
through our conversation i realise that..
we actually put in our effort to build up the new relationships in campus
maybe not everyone are ready for it
but at least there's someone starts doin it..
"higher the hope, higher the disappointment to be paid off.."
this phrase..the barrier which stops us from commitment
however, that's the fact happens around us..
to those contributor..be grateful for your attempt
& to those beneficiary..it's your turn to do something
don't count the benefit you gained, just do it with your HEART..

lastly..i would like to say-->Welcome Back!!! to my coursemates of FE class & all Utarian..
Happy New Year 2009, wish you all a blessed year..with peaceful life ^^

No comments: