Friday, January 2, 2009

I Was Tagged~!!!

Name : Lim, Carol
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 2
Shoe size : 7
Height : around 165cm

Where do you live : Cat Town(Kuching) and Westlake(Kampar)

Favourite drinks : 100 plus, milk, soya bean, chinese tea, sky juice

Favourite breakfast : food which make me feel refresh n warm..

Have you ever been on a plane : ya.. both air asia n mas..

Swam in the ocean : ya..n I drown once..

Fallen asleep in school : =.= ..ya of cos.. happen “once in a while”.

Fell off your chair : arr…I cant reali rmbr..bt I think I did. He..

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : mmm…ya, every now n then, but nt jus waitin 4 a particular num 2 cal..

Saved e-mails : ya..some meaningful mails frm frens

What is your room like :Kch – small n simple..a new bed is added..hehe
Kampar – small but warm, soon to be decorated

What's right beside you : mm..my laptop, my hp, my luggages n my fellow frens frm hometown..(cos i’m in Tony’s place)

What is the last thing you ate : Ban Mee Soup (dinner) & Tiger biscuits (supper)

When did you cry last : d nite b4 I left..thgs in d cupboard reminded me d pass

Q: Are you a friendly person: I think so..tryin my best..

Q: Do you have any pets : a dog at home, but nt mine..

Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : he’s far away..but deep in my heart..

Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : ya..of cos..my beloved family..

Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? : mmm..fall aslip in livin room..?

Q: What are you doing right now? : msn..bloggin..untag tis tag..

Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? : when I was small..

Q: Can you handle the truth? : depends on wat kind of truth it is..

Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? : mum of cos..

Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of?: my KBS teens family..on d las day of our youth camp..i miss them lots..

Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? :no..cos Iim stil lovin them now..families, frens n many mor..

Q: Do you eat healthy? : I’m tryin my best..hehe

Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: hmmm..ya..

Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : ya of cos..

Q: How often do you go to church?: ya..once I think..blessin 4 “his” dad’s health..

Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : used 2 b “him”..bt now, I’ll go 2 myself 1st b4 consult others..

Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: half half..depends on d surroundin

Q: Are you confident?: ya, if I can manage wat I m doin.. if not, I’m owes lack of confident

Q: Favourite Quote: mak my life an interestin story..

Q: Things I was doing 10 years ago:hmmm..i cant hardly rmbr.. playin hard n foolin around in clas n sch of cos.. get 2 know lots new fren cos i switched 2 other clas (3 purple --> 4 green), a prefect..

Q: Things on my to-do list today..arr..i m stil in my holiday n new yr mood..mayb shoppin..? haha..

Q: 5 snacks I enjoy..DA FA (fish snack), CRISPY chocolat bar, NIPS chocolat beans, green beans (Golden Tang’s), san cha sticks..

Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire..a billionaire..5 Cs for myself n my family, travellin..n dono..

Q: 5 of my bad habits..I rub my eyes when i’m slipy o thr’s sthg in it..i get moody easily if I don slip wel..i get “lo so” when I’m wori bout sthg o I c sthg’s nt rite..i speak louder when I get excited o I m hapi..(hehe..=.=)..n..dono wat else..

Q: 5 places I have lived in : Kch, Kampar, Sandakan, Tawau, Sibu..

Q: 5 jobs I've had : sales assistant (Sandakan Yong Hin), n office work (Kencana)..

2 comments:

Ng Jin Chen (JaCee) said...

dono y i feel silly when lookin through yr tad de ques lo.. feel a wu liaw de ppl askin wu liaw de ques.. but sumhow it'll tryin 2ask n kno who u r.. hee.. (X3X)
nw i talkin wu liaw.. haha..

Carol Lim said...

hehe..
it's ok..
jus kind of sharin..