Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My 1st Week In Sem II

started my new sem tis week, 12th jan 2009
attended all d lecture classes so far & met all my lecturers for Sem II
honestly, i feel disappointed towards some of my lecturers..
and i really miss my lecturers in Sem I
tis morning i suffered for 4 hrs in the lecture hall
attending the class for Information System & Business Law *2 tough subjects*
freezing cold while trying my best to stay awake
but this is better than my Quantitative Technique II lecture on Tuesday..
my lecturer is a PhD holder..wif a "Dr." in front of him name..
yet..he teaches in flat tone & poor pronunciations.. =.='''
he never stand up but just sit there reading all the lecture notes
oh pls help~~~so so so boring... T.T

i have 5 tough subjects tis sem..
and i really don wan to fail any of them..again..
tat's really a nightmare..

1 comment:

Ng Jin Chen (JaCee) said...

1st week so kolian o..
but better than mine.. at least u saw ur lecturer at 1st week.. mine stil on holiday lo.. his/her nose oso din c tio.. haha..
2nd sem! GAMBATEH!!!