Thursday, June 18, 2009



Starry nights..
Laying on my bed..
Though the room's temperature is driving me crazy sometimes
But i found something which soothe me..
The Stars out there..up in the dazzling sky
I'm just in the right position on my bed
Feel like they're so close to me..

It's big bro birthday today..
I sent him a birthday message as usual
His reply took me a back..

(I wrote..:" Happy birthday to u big bro.. Wish u hav a blessed birthday..")
(He reply..:" Thanks.. Love u all lots..")

I was stunned when i read it
And honestly i felt warm..
This is the first time i receive such a message from my family
Plus, that's from my elder bro
A guy who..who i can't find a proper description for him..
Since i was young, we're not close with each other..
My memories with him..
I remember once during his birthday, he gave me his pocket money to buy candies after seeing me back and forth at the candy stall..
We played hide and seek in my dads shop..and laughed hilariously at my younger bro for his clumsy move..
He bought me a shirt..
and...what else..
Hmm.....

However..
I'm really thankful and glad that we're getting closer as we grow up
Wish that it's the best gift for my parents ever.. Haha ^^'''
My sis always told me that..FAMILY only remains for this life time
So no matter what, no matter how..
We stand the most important part in her life
Hey sis.. So do i.. ^^


No comments: