Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I wonder...???

A sudden thought in mind..
ended up on my post..
just went through few videos in Han's blog..
a great impress towards their performance (GRSS Buddhist Society)
***Thumbs up!!! Big applause for u all..***
more and more ideas pop out from these youngsters..
A good try, a great job..
recall back to my days in the past..
ours (performance) were just that simple and..simple
However, i miss those days a lot..
after all, that's my shows..on stage..
not that bad anyway...
A sudden gloomy after watching those videos..
just realise i'm apart..
a gap became more visible between us..
WHAT GAP??..generations gap..
which indicates my age increased..
sob sob.....
half way entering the world of adult..
i heard a scary voice whispering.."Welcome..!!"
HEHE...>.<
in fact, it's really a great knowledge..
a tough beginning for me, in my campus..
still trying hard and struggling lots to cope with the changes..
how would i want to be..when i leave this uni..
I wonder..
who will i be..when the day arrive..(graduation)
it's not early for all this..i'm half way in year 2 now..
i wish i can get the best answer for myself by then..
Wish me good luck..*wink*

heavy weeks coming..TESTS, ASSIGNMENTS, PRESENTATIONS..
YEAR 2, not for fun man.. T.T

2 comments:

Horseyma said...

mind link me to Han's blog for the video?

Carol Lim said...

http://yiihan.blogspot.com/