Sunday, July 5, 2009

My 21st..^^ --> Kampar

Well.. i've just celebrated my 21st birthday during the weekend.. Though the celebration is slightly different from what i wish or expect..i really appreciate everyone's effort and the surprises..Though i failed to take a trip to Cameron Highland..but what they prepared..was more than enough to brighten up my big day.. Here comes the photos..let them continue my story.. ^^



Leong Yik Mun, the master mind of my birthday celebration.. She hid herself really well, i really have no idea that she's the one who plan all that.. Thanks for the cheese cake.. She remember.. I love that big candle light sparkling star.. It's really nice.. I was stunned once i took off the clothe on my eyes..all my coursemates sat around the big star with birthday song.. I was speechless.. Just stood there smiled like idiot.. Haha.. Thanks lot..




i never thought that this will happen during my 21st birthday.. Childhood memories huh? Flour, water, soft drinks, lip sitck, eye liner.. Hahaha..








My "Golden Key"... They hid it in a pack of sanitary pad.. "T.T



Birthday Card From FET01 Gang.. ^^

(to be continued.....)

2 comments:

lulu_ma said...

happy belated birthday! once u reach 21, soon u'll realise years pass pretty fast. hahaha

Carol Lim said...

thanks sis..
N honestly..i m wori bout tat..
soon i finis yr 2, yr 3, then graduate..
reali fas..