Sunday, July 5, 2009

My 21st..Part 2 --> KL

After the whole night celebration in Kampar
2nd round party in KL the next day.. He..
Crazy huh? Yeah..i can say so..
Just wanna pampered myself and enjoy my biggest 21st..


The Manhattan Fish Market, KLCC


Grilled Platter For One


Kah Yin, my roommate and me at The Manhattan Fish Market.


We at Kino Kuniya, KLCC.. None stop photo-taking.. Haha~ But i love this place..the books, the design, the environment..
(How come we look so Lesb.. T.T)


I took a try on the foundation of the brand named "Benefit"..Balabababa~I'm loving it.. Hehe..
(BEFORE)


Then i went Sasa, tried new eye shadow.. Mmmm..look more like 21 right? Hahaha..SS!!
(AFTER)


"Station 1" at Genting Klang.. My food, Mushroom Chicken Chop. Best recommendation--Vanila Milk Shake, it's absolutely nice.. ^^y


Having belated birthday dinner with my bro, Jia Seng, Tony and the gang..

Once again thank you to all my friends for the birthday greeting and wishes through Hp's message, Facebook's wall, Friendster's comment box and also my blog's chat box..Once in a life time, my 21st birthday.. Stay healthy & pretty.. Hehe.. :P




PS: Happy Birthday to Tan Kwei Teong (1987.7.3) and Diana Lim (1988.7.3) as well.. ^^

No comments: