Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dear Fren..Rest In Peace

For sure..everyone in Kampar knew about this
3 Utarians drowned in waterfall
It was the highlight of Perak newspaper for 3 days
...
On the 1st
I received a msg
"R u safe? 3 utarians drowned at waterfall. one dead body was found."
Stunned after reading the msg
How it happen and who are they..?
...
News started to spread like wild fire
Prayed hard that the others are safe
But the latest msg for the night informed me that all the bodies were found and on their way to the hospital
N he is one of them..
...
2nd Nov
I jogged by his house
I din't realise that the aunty crying outside the door was his family
I searched for the latest update once i was home
I was heart broken when i saw his photo
James Khor..
...
Hmmm...
Felt so sorry for the families
We're not close
But every time we met
We'll at least greet
I can always remember his friendly smile
Forever the sunny boy around us
...
His funeral this morning in Penang
A ceremony for them in Westlake last night
Looking at the candles, flowers, cards, prayers..
I couldn't make myself a word
These friends are leaving us forever..
Everyone gave their last wish and respect with 1 minute silence
Dear friends..may you all rest in peace
...
As Ah Tat said..James, you're here in our heart
May Buddha bring you to a better place
R.I.P. 03 Nov 2009

No comments: