Saturday, November 14, 2009

A lazy weekend ==

Well Hey~!!
I got up early this morning
It's just a mid term test
but WOW~ felt like having final exam..XD
Early 7, the whole house started to fill with noises
"Hmm..sounds like everybody is sitting for test"
Got myself ready and headed to campus
I was taken aback when i entered the room..
4 teachers => inspectors???
GoSh~ bad news (you know what I mean =.=)
so what could I do..
just wrote whatever I can for the questions
Actually it wasn't a tough paper
the problem is that it's a HISTORY subject
my "best enemy" throughout my schooling life
But then this is better cause it's written in English
and it doesn't involve any religion issue (eg. Tamadun Islam)
so it make my days better..
It's raining now
part of our daily routine recently
it's not breezy, but steam..
maybe I should go for a nap before starting off my assignment
Another hectic week is coming.. GOOoo~!

No comments: