Monday, November 23, 2009

Having A Great Headache..

I'm having a great headache
Not physically, but mentally..
Sien~
My final time table is out..
It says that i'll finish my final by 16 Dec
which means that i'll have 1 month holiday
instead of 3 weeks..
Definitely is a GooD NewS!
But the problem now is that.....
I'm so headache now..
Should i spend $500++ for flight back to Kuching
Or..i should choose to stay and travel around as how i planned earlier
when i assume that getting the chance to go back for Xmas is very low..
But now..i can go back..
but i have to let go all the plan to save cost
which includes Singapore trip during Xmas..
visit ZY in Kuantan, Darius in Johor
visit other places if i could get myself at least a friend to accompany me..
and maybe spend my days in KL..
before i join the camp at mid Jan..
Hmmm..
pray hard that i'll get myself a right choice by then..

No comments: