Sunday, November 14, 2010

Do U still remember..=)

the date for graduation photo shooting is getting nearer n nearer...
suddenly Kah Yin ask me..

still remember the 1st day in UTAR..? =)
Hmmm... the feeling of reluctant starts to pile.....

I love this place, love the people, i love my life here...





the best memory for my 1st day in Kampar..
is the moment i met my roommate..
and slowly the rest of 1480, then other UTARIANs..
miss them so much..they'd already move out

counting the days..what should i do for the rest of the days..
gosh..really feel bad when i think about it..
sometimes i do wish university life can be longer
so that i can spend even more time with those people
but it'll still come to an end no matter how
we have to continue to move on..

"Do you still remember..how we used to be.."

"Yes I still remember,
Every whispered word
The touch of your skin, giving life from within
Like a love song that I'd heard
Slipping through our fingers,
Like the sands of time
Promises made, every memory saved
Has reflections in my mind.."

Viva Forever..by Spice Girl




No comments: